The mission of J&R Underground is to proactively serve and satisfy our customers by improving the cost-effectiveness and quality of our products and services by building a team of honest people who will develop and maintain a quality and service-oriented attitude that leads the industry and creates a sustainable and competitive advantage for J&R Underground.
How We Work
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
- Creating and maintaining a culture of safety, transparency, trust, and dedication
- Delivering excellent service and positive customer experiences, exceeding expectations
- Taking great care of our people—ensuring fairness and mutual respect
- Building and supporting positive team morale
- Taking care of and taking pride in our equipment
- Building and maintaining friendly relationships in our workplace and in our community
- Continually pursuing growth and learning
Your team does an amazing job in all aspects.
This is the best underground year since I started five years ago. I look forward to many more years of burying facilities! That is the best thing we can do for our customers and communities. I am grateful to have J&R part of this effort.
LIANE, FIELD ENGINEERING MANAGER, ALLIANT ENERGY