WHAT IS HYDRO EXCAVATION?
Hydro excavation is a process that utilizes water pressure and suction to excavate soil. This process reduces digging by hand for exposing buried utilities, which can be time consuming and dangerous. In turn, this reduces cost, limits damage to existing utility lines, and can reduce dangerous situations. Utility companies across the United States are implementing Hydro Excavation for uncovering underground utilities. In addition, it can be used for slot-trenching, man-hole clean-outs, pole holes, precision excavation, removal of water from flooded basements, helping to repair water-main breaks, and a wide variety of other applications.
We’re different – in a good way
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
When a second crew showed up, there weren’t two crews working: instead they merged together as ONE.
J&R has great leaders on your crews and a team-like atmosphere I really don’t see much of anymore. I can see the reflection of how you and Robin treat your workers flows over to how they treat each other and us, the clients. Thanks again for the help with this project!