Our trained and Operator Qualified (OQ) crews fuse high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe using heat fusion technology. HDPE is more flexible, durable, abrasion-resistant, and cost-effective than traditional lined steel pipe, and is well-suited to gas installation.
HDPE & GAS PIPE JOINING
Some projects require utilities to be installed beneath a creek, river, or lake. J&R Underground has had experience boring under bodies of water to complete these projects for our customers.
J&R Underground has completed many projects boring under and near railroads. Our skilled crew members have the training required by the railroad industry to allow us to safely and efficiently bore under rail lines with proper permits.
Fiber & Coax Installation & Splicing
We have the capability to install and splice both coax and fiber optic cable which includes routing outside and inside facilities to a termination point.
We’re different – in a good way
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
J&R Underground helped us complete large line conversions, from overhead to underground lines.
Our crew and line foremen have commented that the J&R crews are professional, hardworking, and committed to quality. We think we have a “good thing going” and would like to continue working with the J&R gang!