Trenching involves the excavation of trenches for the installation of underground utilities such as pipes, cables, and conduits.
J&R has trenchers of varying sizes suited to almost any trenching project. Once the trench has been established, the conduit is installed to hold and protect the electric line, fiberoptics, or other utility. Our rock wheel can cut a trench that is up to 5” wide x 36” deep in solid rock.
We’re different – in a good way
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
Your team does an amazing job in all aspects.
This is the best underground year since I started five years ago. I look forward to many more years of burying facilities! That is the best thing we can do for our customers and communities. I am grateful to have J&R part of this effort.