HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING
J&R Underground has drills of every size to accommodate horizontal directional drilling projects from the simple to complex.
We can complete projects of any size, with diameters of 2” to 24” with support equipment for all your drilling needs. We are capable of drilling all soil conditions from sand to solid rock, and can install all types of cables and conduits, including ductile iron.
COMMITTED TO SAFETY
J&R Underground has a long and proud record of safety. We hold ourselves to a high standard and work to maintain our excellent safety record. We do annual and on-going safety training in all aspects of our daily work.
We’re different – in a good way
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
I was extremely impressed with the vacuum excavation truck that J&R Underground supplied for our project this spring.
In an area that is mostly rocky soil, they were able to spot utilities as deep as 8’ in a matter of minutes. In the past, some of the pot holds may have taken an hour, in many cases longer. With the ability to efficiently spot utilities ahead of the directional bore rig, with minimal labor, we will definitely finish our jobs under budget and ahead of schedule! J&R Underground supplied the machine and crew that got the job done!