COMMITTED TO SAFETY
J&R Underground has a long and proud record of safety. We hold ourselves to a high standard and work to maintain our excellent safety record. We do annual and on-going safety training in all aspects of our daily work.
We’re different – in a good way
- We respect all signed or verbal agreements
- We adhere to established business practices
- We hold and maintain proper insurance and bonding
- We strive to protect existing, buried utilities
- We meet deadlines
- Our crews are IBEW members
- We utilize planking for minimum site damage
- We own and operate the latest equipment
- Crews are polite and professional
- Owners and management are highly accessible
- OSHA trained, D.O.T. compliant
- We have competitive pricing
Your team does an amazing job in all aspects.
This is the best underground year since I started five years ago. I look forward to many more years of burying facilities! That is the best thing we can do for our customers and communities. I am grateful to have J&R part of this effort.